Humming with the songs of wildlife, and minutes from the Yarrahappini Wet lands National Park, Rainbow Reach is a true representation of the remarkable Rural New South Wales. Look a little closer toward the river, and you will find "Meriki Island", approximately 31.16 hectares of untouched riverfront land and boundless potential, a rare offering being presented to the market.
The property is surrounded by rich country farmland and encapsulates the very best of Australia's most loved nature and wildlife, making for the perfect Eco escape all year round. Beautiful scenery and land size aside, it is the potential to add significant future value that sets this property apart from the rest. Offering the chance to build your dream home on the land or take advantage of the DA approved plans for a lodge 2 luxury eco pavilions, it presents an incredible opportunity for a new business venture, or an attractive addition to an existing portfolio in one of NSW's most exclusive and tightly held positions. It quite literally is an island dream!
Meriki Island is accessible by either boat or road, providing a rare luxury not often found with island properties and is positioned favourably with your choice of walking tracks, lookouts and rainforest drives at your doorstep. A short drive into popular resort town of South West Rocks will take you to the local shops, cafes and unspoilt beaches, while a day trip an hour out of town will see you enjoying everything Port Macquarie has to offer. Just a 2km boat trip to the gorgeous beaches of Southwest Rocks and only an hour from the airport makes it the perfect holiday or sea change destination for those looking for a lifestyle change or home away from home!
- Exclusive Island on approximately 31.16 hectares of riverfront land
- Easily accessible with boat and road entry points
- Deep water frontage offering a multitude of water sports
- DA approved plans to build 2 luxury eco pavilions and a lodge
- Potential to create a luxury boutique eco resort
- Build your dream home or island holiday escape
- An hour day trip to the popular Port Macquarie and airport
- Enjoy a selection of walking tracks at your doorstep
- A short 10-minute boat ride to Southwest Rocks
- Relaxed, rural lifestyle in tightly held community
Please contact us to arrange a time.