Embodying serenity, class and luxury thanks to its absolute harbourfront position, this treasured apartment being held by one family for five decades is a rare market offering. Blissfully secluded down a private pathway, you're welcomed to one of only two exclusive residences within the building. From the very moment of entry, striking panoramas across Sydney Harbour take centrestage across all three of the levels. Uninterrupted vistas lead your eyes to 180º views extending across from the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline to Manly and Middle Head at the harbour's entrance.
The property has been cleverly designed to maximise open space and endless light, with each storey either flowing outdoors or overlooking the iconic views. New carpet and paint ensure beautiful ready made appeal, yet there is subtle scope to personalise in areas if desired. To further highlight the opulence, you'll enjoy access to an expansive terrace on the harbour's edge, providing the perfect place to take in the magic of Sydney and its harbour activities.
Synonymous with prestigious eastern suburbs living, 2/126 Wolseley Road appeals with unbeatable convenience to Point Piper Marina, secluded Duff Reserve, two yacht clubs, Lady Martin's Beach, the scenic Rose Bay promenade walk to Lyne Park, and esteemed schools.
- Gated entry leads to spectacular harbour views and inclinator access
- Light-bathed formal lounge and dining area with balcony freely spills outdoors
- Large alfresco zones all capture warm sunlight and enviable outlooks
- Open modern kitchen with Miele appliances and central stone island
- Four deluxe bedrooms, plus home office with custom joinery
- Sunny master bedroom extends to view-swept balcony
- Three bathrooms, two featuring bathtubs and showers
- Guest powder room, ample internal storage and air conditioning
- Sitting room downstairs includes kitchenette
- Moments from Double Bay Village, city buses and dog-friendly parks
- DA Approval to create lift between all levels
& the waterfront, and to add a waterfront-level kitchenette, barbecue, shower and toilet
Woollahra Council $ 889.68 p/q* (approx)
Administration $ 2,625.00 p/q* (approx)
Capital $ 875.00 p/q* (approx)
Sydney Water $ 160.18 p/q* (approx)