Centrally located in the heart of Murrumburrah and First built in 1861, The Light Horse Hotel is the oldest trading hotel in the Twin Towns of Murrumburrah-Harden.
Much loved by the locals and steeped in tradition, this iconic local classic has been beautifully restored over time, showcasing its original Victorian Heritage facade, while boasting modern contemporary interiors throughout.
Offering pub-style accommodation with 12 classic rooms, nine of which enjoy direct access to the wraparound verandah, it showcases twin, double, triple, and family rooms available for guests and all recently refurbished ensuring guests an enjoyable stay.
This historic local gem is a sports fans home ground on match day and a local family favourite for mid-week specials and weekend celebrations. Positioned in a tightly held town, rich in culture and heritage, it offers multiple indoor and outdoor dining areas, open fireplaces and a large deck area for alfresco dining and entertaining.
Set over four spacious rooms, this is a truly remarkable offering presenting a rare opportunity to those seeking a new business venture or looking to add an income producing venue to their existing hotel portfolio.
- Historic local gem positioned in the heart of Murrumburrah
- Beautifully updated while retaining its heritage features
- Fully operational commercial kitchen, restored fireplaces
- Twelve updated guest rooms, nine with veranda access
- Wrap-around verandah and outdoor deck with alfresco dining
- Original timber floorboards and feature lighting throughout
- Opportunity to take over a successful income producing venue
Please contact us to arrange a time.