Residing on a picturesque 1,672sqm elevated parcel and featuring a remarkably wide frontage to one of Lindfield's finest streets, this grand period home is brimming with timeless character and offers spacious living and entertaining on two levels in a blue-ribbon location. The property showcases impeccably presented interiors, rich in original detail and set amidst manicured grounds embraced by greenery with a north aspect capturing sun and bushland views to the rear.
There is a remarkable sense of peace and privacy here, where seamless indoor/outdoor flow, a swimming pool and championship-sized tennis court combine to create a unique year-round holiday resort feel. The home displays generous formal and informal living and dining areas, flexible accommodation and tasteful updates, and provides further scope to create a true generational legacy.
Distinctively fashioned as a home of its era and luxuriously so, yet catering to the needs of modern living, this exceptional abode is poised to offer a superb family lifestyle of space, quality and convenience. It enjoys a prized address within walking distance of Lindfield village shops and rail, close to many well-regarded public and private schools including Newington College-Lindfield Preparatory and in the catchment for Killara High.
- Exquisite cabinetry, timber floors, two gas fireplaces and reverse-cycle air-
conditioning throughout the home
- Up to five well-proportioned bedrooms or four plus an essential home office including
extra-large master suite
- Elegant formal lounge and dining rooms, open plan living/meals area and Miele-
island kitchen with gas cooking; downstairs rumpus retreat
- North rear garden area, solar heated infinity swimming pool/spa with waterfall feature
and championship-sized tennis court, 5000L water tank
- Master ensuite and main bathroom each including bath plus a guest powder room and
separate internal laundry
- Covered alfresco to the rear overlooking the swimming pool and tennis court and
featuring serene leafy outlooks
- Exceptional storage and easy parking encompassing an attached single lock-up garage
and two separate carports
- 950m to Lindfield shops, Coles supermarket, Harris Farm Markets; 15min walk from
Lindfield train station