This stunning three-storey home, with 6 bedrooms and multiple living areas showcases dramatic expanses of glass to the north to ensure the home is filled with natural light while capturing the serene harbour and bushland views. The clever use of sandstone, polished concrete and wood throughout provide the backdrop to a truly stunning home that is at the same time both warm and glamourous.
This home features a series of generous living spaces including a formal lounge and dining room with double sided gas fireplace, which opens to the north facing undercover balcony, perfect for al fresco entertaining. The stainless steel and Caesarstone gas kitchen is an entertainer's delight with a separate study nook adjacent. Another large room, ideal for a study or bedroom and bathroom, also grace the ground level.
An abundance of accommodation includes a further 5 bedrooms with built-ins, 4 with ensuite. The master suite is a true sanctuary with spa-like ensuite and bespoke cabinetry throughout. A huge family living room with gas fireplace and a travertine family bathroom add to the luxury of this home.
Downstairs, a wine room big enough for entertaining and a versatile very large sixth bedroom/gym and bathroom provides flexibility as a guest retreat or for growing families.
- 6 large bedrooms master suite with bathtub and walk-in dressing area
- 6 luxurious bathrooms with natural stone finishes
- Sophisticated kitchen with 7 gas burner, dual Liebherr fridges and espresso machine
- Balconies on each level and entertaining deck with pool and spa
- Second lounge room with wet-bar and gas fireplace
- Huge lower-level guest accommodation/teenagers retreat with gym area
- Soaring ceilings and tall automated windows and blinds
- Polished floorboards, sandstone walls and bespoke cabinetry throughout
- Architecturally designed wine cellar with wine tasting table and sink
- Remote control double lock-up garage, two further car spaces on driveway
- C-Bus smart home automation and hi-tec security system