* Attention Occupiers / Developers / Investors
* Multi-tenanted asset
* Future development opportunity
* Zoning: B4 mixed use
Conveniently located near Camperdown Park, The University of Sydney, and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, the subject site is a substantial land holding, which features a fully functional warehouse with office areas, allocated amenities, and easy street access with onsite car spaces.
The opportunity will suit a wide audience of buyers such as investors, developers, and owner-occupiers looking to secure a prime commercial property with holding income in the thriving residential/industrial area of Camperdown.
Currently configured with 8 x office suites, 2 kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate powder rooms, entertaining/meeting area, storage and a 4 car garage, the property is DA approved for a boarding house with 10 self contained studios. The proposal is for the demolition of the existing two storey commercial building and construction of a four storey boarding house accommodating 10 studio apartments (for a total of 20 occupants), four bicycle parking spaces, a communal area on the ground floor and associated landscaping works.
* Approximately 205.8 sqm of land
* 8.35m frontage and 24.36m in depth
* North facing site
* Current building gross floor area approx. 360sqm
* Currently leased to 1 tenant on a month to month lease
* Combination of both office and warehouse accommodation
* Will suit a variety of businesses and uses
* Surrounded by major arterial roads of Parramatta Road and Missenden Road
Please contact us to arrange a time.