Spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline, sun-drenched 'Ranelagh' showcases magnificent views from every room in an enviable location. Occupying a prized 15th floor position in the recently upgraded building is this renovated 1 bedroom executive apartment. Presenting a sublime lifestyle opportunity in the Eastern Suburbs' best location; this property enjoys world class views from all rooms with a state of the art stunning renovation.
The sophisticated over-sized kitchen boasts stone bench tops, integrated fridge and stainless steel appliances and opens out to a combined lounge and dining. The covered balcony provides a perfect extension of entertaining space. A generously sized bedroom with 100% wool carpet and floor to ceiling built-ins boasts an additional built-in desk area and an abundance of storage options and the designer bathroom features internal laundry.
Resort style facilities including an indoor heated pool, sunny outdoor pool, two saunas (male and female) and on-site concierge and building manager.
Additional Attributes Include:
- Security complex with on-site building manager and concierge
- Luxurious bathroom, heated towel rails
- Built-in robe, desk and plenty of storage space
- Integrated stainless steel appliances, electric stovetop
- Security under cover parking & lock up storage cage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge & bedroom
- Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer included
- Level lift access from the lobby, 2 lifts from the foyer
- Visitor car parking for approx. 30 cars
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens with BBQ and picnic areas
Offering unparalleled convenience, moments stroll to Edgecliff centre shops, Edgecliff train and Bus stations, Double Bay Village and the stunning waterfront parks of Rushcutters and Mckell Park and the world-famous Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.