Stunning ocean views paired with a prime elevated position set the scene for this remarkable tri-level home. With its chic, streamlined interiors and warm family home feel, this property is sure to impress those seeking waterfront living in a prestige locale.
The heart of the home is the top level, offering ideal family living featuring multiple living and entertaining spaces, complete with a sleek gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel gas cooking, opening out to a second dining space.
A feature floor-to-ceiling glass window separates the kitchen to the main living and entertaining area and creates a bright and airy transition of both spaces, while polished timber, large windows, and downlights are showcased throughout.
The covered entertainers' terrace welcoming us to the sun-drenched north facing rear yard is a highlight of the home, boasting lush level lawn, an inviting swimming pool and under house storage.
Accommodation comprises five bedrooms, four of which enjoy built in wardrobes, and the master complete with an ensuite.
Further highlights include two intuitively place viewing decks, versatile media/family room, and a double lock up garage.
Carefully designed to capture the sweeping water views from every angle and positioned opposite Diamond Bay Reserve, just minutes to Vaucluse and Rose Bay North villages, this spectacular family residence presents a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for its next owner.
- Magnificent family home in unbeatable waterfront position
- Multiple living areas, providing a space for the whole family
- Carefully designed layout enjoying indoor and outdoor living
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck opening to north facing rear yard
- Inviting swimming pool, lush lawn and under house storage
- Large windows framing breathtaking coastal/ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooking
- Well-sized bedrooms, four enjoying with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- High Quality tiled bathrooms
- Double lock up garage with additional large storeroom
- Walk to Vaucluse village shops, cafes, and city busses
- Close to prestigious schools, harbour beaches and parks