Set in the picturesque hinterland behind Byron Bay, this rural lifestyle property is situated along a private country lane and is surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The property sits within the crater of the long extinct Mt. Chincogan, which offers a unique amphitheatre position and picturesque views back to Cape Byron and the coast.
- 44 ha / 108 acres of unparalleled privacy and views
- Elevated site with 270 degree views from Wategos to Mt Warning & everything in between.
- Perfect North Easterly aspect, ready for construction of your dream home
- Fully serviced shed offering plentiful accommodation whilst you build
- Potential for conversion to a wedding venue, eco resort and cabins (stca)
Whilst offering complete solitude, the convenient location is only moments to Mullumbimby, 10 minutes to Brunswick Heads, 15 minutes to Byron Bay and 30 minutes to Coolangatta or Ballina Airport. This truly is a rare opportunity to secure a unique slice of Australia and a one-of-a-kind lifestyle property in the sought after Byron Bay region.
Please contact us to arrange a time.