To discover this home please watch the property video.
Quietly located in the heart of Castle Hill, on an enviable approx. 930sqm block this single-level home brilliantly unfolds from a superbly zoned interior to a tranquil landscaped oasis in a spacious and secluded indoor-outdoor family setting. Secured beyond its private gardens, the attractive facade of this solid brick home reveals an unexpected discovery of space, style and quality designed for family lifestyle harmony in a convenient location and perfect for the growing family.
Boasting large proportions with an abundance of natural light this property comprises multiple living areas, four bedrooms, a home office and a highly impressive outdoor entertainment area overlooking a sparkling resort-style pool.
- Spacious formal living area with an abundance of natural light
- Combined family or additional living room and dining area with easy access to the kitchen with a neutral colour palette
- Study off the family room, ideal for those working from home
- Fully equipped U-shaped kitchen overlooking the outdoor oasis with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, Polyurethane cupboards and a modern gloss finish
- Master bedroom with newly renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms all include built-in robes and a neutral colour palette
- Modern shared family bathroom with separate toilet
- Beautiful manicured lush gardens with saltwater chlorinated solar heated swimming pool plenty of room to entertain family and friends all year round
- Spacious laundry with a third shower and nearby external access
- Complete with air-conditioning throughout, gas heating, downlighting and under house storage
- Double carport and outdoor shed
Conveniently located to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Mall, Castle Hill Metro, walk to local and city buses, local public and private schools, and surrounded by local parks such as George Mobbs and Platypus Reserve, this home is sure to suit all your family's needs. Contact Reuben Kee on 0423 741 323 or Sarah Khazma 0403 831 800 for more information.
*All information in this advertisement was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, these are subject to change and Sotheby's International Realty does not take any responsibility for changes made. For further clarification, please make your enquiry.