Step inside this spacious Victorian terrace and be delighted by the finishes of a bygone era, combined with the modern touches of contemporary family living.
This premium Victorian Terrace dual-street access home is quite simply position-perfect. Renovated to an exquisite contemporary standard, this residence will impress, providing a combination of restored Victorian glamour (think high ceilings, stunning ceiling cornices and marble, tiled fireplaces in every room) with the convenience of modern living spaces. A gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, European appliances and a focus on the finest quality, flows to a large, sunny living area and easy to maintain rear garden and courtyard, ideal for entertaining.
Accommodation comprises 3 spacious bedrooms on the ground level, two of them with fireplaces decorations and built-in wardrobes, and a family sized, fully tiled bathroom. A further two large bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the upper level, (the main with ensuite), and skylights abound to allow ample sunlight. The convenience of rear access for secure parking adds to the prestige of this family home. Parking rear lane access from Evesson Lane.
This home is just a moment's stroll to the best cafes and boutiques, private (Reddam House) and public schools, as well as easy access to public transport and the designer shops, entertainment and restaurants of Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Contemporary finishes including timber floors throughout
- Free flowing access to the elegant rear courtyard
- 5 spacious bedrooms (2 with decorative fireplaces), master bed with ensuite; built in robes
- 5-burner gas cooktop and European appliances
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Internal laundry and ample storage
- Exclusive lifestyle address close to schools, shops, beach and Centennial Park
- Stroll to cafes, boutiques and minutes to Westfield shopping centre
- Ready to move in and enjoy this family home with five full sized bedrooms, three bathrooms and rear lane access parking.