Properties in this prestigious dress circle street are rare to come by and this tightly-held semi-detached property set on a substantial 348sqm parcel offers an exceptional opportunity to buy into one of Sydney's most exclusive harbourside enclaves. Exceptionally postioned within metres of the harbour foreshore and Nielsen Park, this charming home has been recently refreshed and is immediately liveable as is, while offering exciting potential to modernise and transform into your family dream home (STCA). It currently comprises an original layout with a warm and welcoming lounge and separate dining as well as three well-scaled bedrooms, the main of which opens to an undercover wraparound verandah awash with sunshine. There is a neat kitchen with Miele appliances and ample cupboard storage, while French doors open to a picturesque courtyard amid beautiful established gardens. Explore the possibilities to capitalise on its exclusive blue chip address, a stroll to the historic Vaucluse House, buses and moments to Vaucluse shops, cafes and prestigious schools.
- Warm and welcoming, seperate living/dining areas
- French doors open to picturesque sunlit courytard
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Main with ensuite, bright and airy main bathroom
- Freshly painted, new carpet, internal laundry
- Off-street parking, beautiful front/rear gardens
- Stroll to Nielsen Park, Parsley Bay, Vaucluse House