Located opposite Circular Quay, this 3-bedroom apartment, part of the Loftus Lane development, is designed as a city escape, allowing you to step out of the city and into your own quiet luxurious and serene environment with Harbour Bridge Views.
Architecturally designed by Silverster Fuller and developed by AMP, this North-facing apartment is defined by a sense of privacy, beauty and comfort with high quality and bespoke finishes throughout. High ceilings, engineered timber floors, ducted a/c, Miele appliances, it is footsteps to cafes, dining bars, shopping, transport, Macquarie Place Park and a stroll to the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Opulent kitchen, stone bench tops, gas cooking
- Master features large walk-in robe and ensuite bath
- Entertainer terrace looking out at the Harbour Bridge
- Floor to ceiling windows, wide timber floorboards
- Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
- Car space in secure basement parking area and storage cage
- Level lift access to lobby, shops, parking area
- Footsteps to cafes, dining, bars, shopping
- 200m to Circular Quay harbour foreshore
- Walk to Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens
- Stroll to Museum of Contemporary Art & cinemas
- Buses, trains, light rail and ferries at the doorstep
- Designed by Jad Silvester and Penny Fuller
- Located opposite of Macquarie Place Park
Please contact Michael Pallier 0417371522 or Ettiene West 0410593749
Strata levies: $6,967.40 p/q (approx.)
Council: $297.66 p/q (approx.)
Water: $146 p/q (approx.)
Please contact us to arrange a time.