This majestic landmark homestead set on a stunning (7.78ha) 19.24 acre estate, located just moments from the heart of Canowindra, delivers an extraordinary lifestyle, all accessible by sealed road frontage.
Set behind a gated entry and with its own established orchard, this ultimate rural escape presents panoramic vistas and next-level opulence.
'Killarney Homestead' is a sprawling residence exuding elegance and grandeur. Its breathtaking interior opens to a sunken circular lounge and overhanging 24 carat gold plated chandelier. It is overlooked by the rotunda library, accessed by a spiral staircase, and featuring a soaring timber panelled ceiling.
- Master-built homestead surrounded by 'Harris design' landscaped gardens
- Generous interiors offering 1,000sqm of living space with multiple living zones
- Sophisticated formal living and dining, bespoke home theatre with bar area
- An imported German-made kitchen fitted with Gaggenau integrated appliances
- Exquisitely appointed throughout, underfloor heating, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and multiple ensuite bathrooms
- Sundrenched alfresco terrace, secure six car garage with easy internal access
- Licensed bore water on title with over 250,000 litres of underground water storage
- Olive grove with approx. 300-trees, chook pen, space to add a pool and tennis court STCA
- Established orchard includes cherries, almonds, pomegranate and grapes
Located within easy reach of major regional hubs, sought after prestigious schools and local wineries, this no-expense-spared estate is a rare offering in the State's Central West. Positioned just 10-minutes to Canowindra, 30-minutes to Cowra and 45-minutes to Orange. It is just over 2.5 hours to Canberra and 4 hours to Sydney.
Auction 6 December 2021 at 6:00pm
29 - 33 Bay Street, Double Bay and also online
Co - Agent, JAMES P KEADY & CO, James Keady 0427 312 402
Please contact us to arrange a time.