A rare surviving example of Rose Bay's historic past, this exquisite c1880 residence set on 895sqm (approx.) of perfect north-facing level land, is a magnificent home of grand proportions with modern additions and intimate harbour views. Graced with soaring pressed metal ceilings and beautiful original fixtures, it reveals a vast array of formal and informal living/dining areas extending to a sequence of Travertine entertainers' terraces and sunbathed outdoor areas. There is a gourmet island kitchen with superior Ilve gas appliances, while accommodation comprises five generous bedrooms plus a study as well as a separate self-contained residence. It is placed within footsteps of Rose Bay Promenade, ferries and celebrated waterfront eateries, while moments to village shops and cafes, buses, parks, beaches and prestigious schools.
- Stately proportions with grand foyer, original pressed metal ceilings
- Gourmet stone island kitchen with superior Ilve gas appliances
- Exquisite stained-glass windows and original timber floorboards
- Five generous bedrooms, deluxe bathrooms, chic master ensuite
- Separate self-contained accommodation with one bedroom, lounge/dining, kitchen & bathroom
- Upper-level bedroom opens to terrace with breathtaking harbour views
- Guest powder room, ducted air conditioning, study, extensive storage
- Oversized level front yard, sunlit courtyard, established gardens
- Video security intercom, access via Balfour Road to secure parking
Inspections are available by private appointment.
Please contact us to arrange a time.