Bespoke plans triumphantly brought to life by acclaimed David White Architects have resulted in this truly resplendent family home, where contemporary sophistication meets timeless elegance amidst resort-featured gardens in one of Lindfield's most prestigious east side streets.
Occupying a superb 2,470sqm with a sundrenched rear north aspect and including a full-size grass tennis court and solar heated 25m long resort pool, the dream residence showcases grandly scaled interiors of a rarely encountered calibre crafted for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining without compromise. The solid double brick and concrete build is uniquely underpinned by an integrated early-20th century cottage, with a retained wood-framed entry lobby and wide central hallway providing line-of-sight views to lush greenery fringing the front and rear of the home.
Nothing has been overlooked in creating a residence that resoundingly caters to the needs of a large or extended family. The attention to detail is quite simply extraordinary, with flowing interiors blending a sense of intimacy and understated opulence with graceful style and effortless modern luxury. Exceptional in every sense of the word, it presents a desirable purchase opportunity in a sumptuous setting, equidistant to Lindfield and Killara train stations, shops, parks and the area's renowned public and private schools.
- Behind a private front garden lies this striking Federation estate, understated from its facade yet unexpectedly expansive at the rear with exceptionally high ceilings.
- The North facing backyard showcases multiple areas both to entertain and relax, as well as a striking 25m solar heated lap pool and full-size grass tennis court.
- Original entry and reception room/executive office flow to a formal lounge and music room showcasing original timber flooring, ornate ceilings, elaborate woodwork, and a gas fireplace.
- Roasted blackbutt flooring creates a distinct blend of old and new, leading to a vast open plan kitchen/living area and lower-level rumpus with split system and ducted air-conditioning original.
- Sumptuous entertainers' kitchen featuring oversized island bench, quality Wolf and Miele appliances, induction cooking and gourmet walk-in pantry with storage.
- Full height sliding doors stack within the wall cavity, creating a seamless flow to an expansive outdoor alfresco entertaining area with built in BBQ and kitchen capturing views of the North facing garden.
- Oversized master bedroom positioned separate from the remaining bedrooms has a boutique walk-in robe/dressing room and luxe ensuite including with bath
- Secondary bedroom also offering an ensuite; three family bathrooms including one with
direct access from the pool area plus a guest powder room
- Over 1000 bottle wine cellar/tasting room, prolific storage, auto double lock-up garage with internal access plus additional garage with gym area