Set against a spectacular harbour backdrop over Rushcutters Bay and beyond, this incredible penthouse apartment provides the ultimate lifestyle sanctuary in the acclaimed `Bayswater' complex. Open to the north and flooded with natural light, it features a vast layout with 229sqm (approx.) of internal living areas opening to balconies on all sides capturing extraordinary uninterrupted views. On the doorstep of Rushcutters Bay Park, it is positioned a stroll to Edgecliff, Paddington, Darlinghurst and Potts Point.
- House-like proportions with elegant entrance foyer and wide hallway
- Occupies an incredible approx. 255sqm total/ 229sqm of internal living and entertaining areas
- Gourmet granite island kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Views over Rushcutters Park, the marina and harbour to Bradleys Head
- Interiors open to sunlit balconies w/ captivating outlooks all round
- King sized master with full-sized modern ensuite with stone vanity
- Well-proportioned bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Full-sized main bathroom, internal laundry, ducted reverse cycle a/c
- Residents enjoy access to resort-style outdoor pool & landscaped gardens
- Beautifully maintained complex with sophisticated entrance foyer
- Lift access to secure basement car space, plenty of visitor parking
- Opposite Rushcutters Bay Park and Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
- Walk to Potts Point's and Darlinghurst bars and eateries, city buses
- Moments to Paddington, Edgecliff Station, rapid access to the CBD
Water Rates - $157.3 p/q approx.
Council Rates - $399.35 p/q approx.
Strata Admin Fund - $2,712.70 p/q approx.
Strata Sinking fund - $2,254.40 p/q approx.