This generous freestanding family home is grand in size and scale. Currently configured as a home while also featuring a separate self-contained residence, the home takes advantage of its elevated position with views from all levels. Exceptionally versatile, the home is set over three levels on a significant 701 (approx.) block of land.
A welcoming feel with large proportions, the character light-filled interiors come together to provide an exceptional sanctuary for living and entertaining. Tightly held in the same family for over 64 years the home is surrounded by lush established gardens complete with entertainers' terraces and flooded with natural light with leafy district views, tailor-made for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
This expansive residence is privately secluded yet moments to charming Plumer Road and Bellevue Hill villages, harbour foreshore, golf courses, prestigious schools and beaches.
Key Features Include:
- Up to 7 bedrooms in the main residence with 2 kitchens & 3 bathrooms
- Off-street parking for 3 cars including a single lock-up garage.
- Separate Residence with 2 bedrooms both with built-ins & 2 bathrooms
- Tranquil district and leafy views with established gardens
- Free-flowing living and dining rooms with fireplace
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- One family in ownership for 64 years
- Moments to Plumer Rd & Bellevue Hill villages
- Close to prestigious schools, idyllic beaches and golf courses