With a front row position right on the harbours edge, is this trophy residence of unrivalled luxury with almost touchable views of the Harbour Bridge, Luna Park and stretching down the harbour to the Sydney Opera House. The state-of-the art home provides the ultimate in luxury over four levels, with multiple glass fronted living areas that extend to a sequence of sun-drenched entertainers terraces. The four bedrooms include a lavish master suite, plus a fully equipped home cinema, dedicated office. It's complete with a pool, spa, sauna and bar that rests at the water's edge plus first-class boating facilities and four car garaging. Its blue-chip location is moments to foreshore walks, Wendy Whiteley's Secret Garden, Blues Point Road cafes and North Sydney, bus, rail and ferries, with a 5-minute harbour commute to Circular Quay and Barangaroo.
- Breathtaking views across one of Sydney's most celebrated panoramas
- Ever-changing water scenes by day and a magical twinkling light show by night
- Enjoy the New Year's fireworks from the comfort of your own home
- Decadent finishes, meticulously finished to the highest standards
- Wall-to-wall glass frame the views and form a connection with the harbour
- Expansive living, dining and entertaining areas flow to outdoor terraces
- Four large bedrooms including a lavish master suite, deluxe bathrooms
- Home cinema, dedicated office, bar, gas fireplace, internal laundry
- Entertainer's terrace, pool, spa, sauna and poolside arbor rests at the water's edge
- First-class boating facilities and four car garaging, security system, water tanks
In conjunction with Belle Property Neutral Bay
Mark Jackson 0424 607 145
Irene Low 0435 870 916
Christian Percuoco 0433 588 871
Please contact us to arrange a time.