Transformed to the highest standards of sophistication while retaining its refined period elegance, this exquisite house-like 120m2 apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle sanctuary in a classic 1920s Art Deco block of six. Meticulously crafted with no expense spared, it reveals timeless interiors with all design elements carefully considered, while offering separate living/dining areas enhanced by soaring ornate ceilings, plantation shutters and original timber floorboards. The lounge is warmed in the winter months by a gas fireplace, while entertainers' will adore the state-of-the-art marble kitchen with superior Miele gas appliances.
Accommodation comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms, the king-sized master is appointed with a built-in wardrobe plus there is a chic marble bathroom and a concealed internal laundry. It presents an outstanding investment or first home opportunity with 500k vendor finance and not a penny to spend.
Complete with dual entrance access and an oversized lock-up garage, it is positioned a stroll to Bellevue Road's village shops, grocers and eateries, while minutes to Bondi Junction and Rose Bay foreshore.
- 500k VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE
- Not a penny to spend
- Transformed to the highest standards with no expense spared
- Warm and welcoming lounge with fireplace, elegant sunlit dining
- Soaring ornate ceilings, architrave lighting, original timber floors
- State-of-the-art marble kitchen with superior Miele gas appliances
- Kitchen features integrated fridge/freezer, Zip tap, garbage disposal
- Well-sized bedrooms, king-sized master appointed with built-in robe
- Chic marble bathroom, concealed internal laundry, plentiful storage
- No common walls, brand new firesafe, access via garden/building foyer
- Freshly painted oversized lock-up garage with brand new flooring
- Well-maintained 1920's building with exquisite timber panelled foyer
- Close to Bellevue Road's shops, cafes, Cooper Park, Rose Bay foreshore
- Moments to prestigious schools, boutique harbour beaches, buses
Woollahra Council Rates: $1,586.07 p/a (approx)
Administration: $1,437.95 p/q (approx)
Capital: $758.92p/q (approx)
Sydney Water: $157.31 p/q (approx)
Please contact us to arrange a time.