With the innovative use of modern textures and finishes throughout, this light-filled residence has been designed as a tranquil haven, reminiscent of a boutique villa in an exclusive international location.
From the impressive entrance with its full height stairwell and polished concrete feature wall, through to the open-plan living areas, resort style courtyard garden and pool, no expense has been spared in creating a stylish home, one assured to have broad buyer appeal.
Polished concrete and hardwood floors on the lower levels, and sisal carpeting on the upper floor, along with a neutral colour palette all combine to create sophisticated feel that flows throughout this contemporary residence. The lower levels include a Miele gas kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops, gym with infrared sauna and a secure double lockup garage with internal access.
The bedroom level includes a master suite with large walk-in wardrobe, sunny balcony and en-suite bathroom. All the other bedrooms are large and have built-in wardrobes, with the fourth currently configured as a dressing room, complete with bespoke cabinetry.
Ideally located this wonderful home is a short, level stroll to Rose Bay village shops, restaurants, cafes, transport and harbour parks.
- Beautifully designed contemporary family home
- Fully decked courtyard/garden & stunning resort-style pool
- Open plan living areas with polished concrete & hardwood floors
- Innovative use of colours, textures and finishes throughout
- Miele gas kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops & breakfast bar
- Master bedroom suite with private balcony, ensuite & walk-in robe
- All bedrooms are large, have sisal carpet & built-in wardrobes
- Lower-level gym with infrared sauna & internal access to secure double LUG
- Short, level stroll to Rose Bay shops, restaurants, transport & harbour parks