Offered for the first time in 36 years, this flawless house-like apartment blends art deco charm with modern convenience and captures spectacular and uninterrupted panoramic views over Rose Bay, the boat-studded harbour and out towards Manly and the Heads. This historic Aston Garden's home is located within a boutique and meticulously maintained building of 9, and in one of Bellevue Hill's most charming and exclusive enclaves. This superb residence is flooded in natural light from an ideal north-east aspect and has recently been beautifully renovated with original cornices, arches and features throughout blended with modern luxuries. Featuring an open-plan gourmet kitchen with large pantry and incredible harbour and garden views, and bathrooms with Carrara marble and handmade tiles. It also boasts 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including a large master that is unparalleled in peace and comfort as you relax and overlook the harbour below.
This home is peacefully tucked away just footsteps from foreshore parks and a stroll to elite schools, Redleaf Pool, Double Bay, Rose Bay ferries and village shops and cafes.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, including large master with harbour views
- 2 modern bathrooms with Carrara marble and handmade tiles
- Modern open-plan kitchen with gas fittings and large pantry
- LUG with plentiful storage space
- High ornate ceilings & large manicured gardens
- Large foyer opening up to the living and grand dining room
- Flexible, formal and informal living spaces
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding door against the spectacular harbour backdrop
- Walkway leads directly to Rose Bay foreshore, marina, ferry, buses
- Stroll to Redleaf Pool, parklands and harbourside attractions
- On the doorstep of elite schools such as Scots College and Cranbrook, and minutes from Ascham and Kambala, as well as Double Bay, Bellevue Hill and Rose Bay public
- Unique easy-care lifestyle opportunity
- Access from Aston Gardens & Cranbrook Lane
Levies: Approx. $2,391.00 p/q