Situated on the prized top floor northern corner of the 'The Georgeson', a well-maintained and desirable strata building, this elegant and gracious European inspired apartment offers an unrivalled lifestyle. A bright and breezy north-facing sun drenched private and tranquil oasis, designed for entertaining all year round, featuring an expansive terrace balcony, with verdant outlook onto the luscious surroundings and bridge top views.
With no expense spared on the renovation, luxurious interiors feature a generous open plan living and dining area, flowing seamlessly onto a large alfresco entertaining terrace. A stunning designer marble kitchen with fully integrated appliances, a gas cook top and breakfast bar.
Accommodation comprises of 2 bedrooms, a spacious master with bespoke built-ins, second bedroom with built-in robes and study nook including integrating filing cabinets. An exquisite marble bathroom, with free standing bath and heated floor, plus a separate guest powder room.
Additional attributes include:
- Level lift access from secure parking to apartment door.
- Pale wide oak board flooring throughout
- Two dishwashers, extra-large sink, boiling/filtered water on tap
- Lighting system with dimmer controls and featured lighting in the kitchen
- Locked jewellery draws in master bedroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Automated watering system for balcony garden
- Secure undercover parking for 2 cars
- 12sqm (approx.) storage cage
- Secure and private, perfect to LOCK up and GO.
'The Georgeson' is a highly secure complex, with dual entrances from New South Head Road and Mona Lane. Residents also enjoy access to a large roof top landscaped garden entertaining area, with BBQ terrace and rooftop pool, capturing spectacular views of Sydney's iconic City Skyline.
Moments stroll to Edgecliff Shopping Centre, Edgecliff Train and Bus Stations, Double Bay Village and the stunning waterfront parks of Rushcutters and McKell Park and the world-famous Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
Please contact us to arrange a time.