Located on the top floor of a stylish Art Deco building, this sophisticated residence enjoys a generous layout, district views and high-end finishes throughout. Bathed in natural light and one of only 9 residences in the building, this oversized apartment has retrofitted double glazed windows on three sides, high ceilings, no common walls and a northerly aspect.
From the Miele gas kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops, through to the large living areas, generous bedrooms and separate sunroom/nursery, this wonderful home comes with hard 'light-oak' floors, ducted air-conditioning, modern bathroom, internal laundry, and is both private and incredibly quiet.
With period features retained and incorporated into the overall design, multiple storage options, a lockup garage and additional driveway parking, this elegant residence is a level walk to both Bondi and Rose Bay, and is ideally located for access to shops, cafes/restaurants, schools, transport links and the beach.
- Bright, light & spacious top floor apartment
- Quiet & private with a generous & well considered layout
- Stylish Miele gas kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops & rear access
- Separate sunroom/nursery, retrofitted double glazed windows on three sides & a Northerly aspect
- Hard 'light-oak' floors & ducted air-con throughout
- Modern finishes and period features, including working fireplace
- Large bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes
- Lockup garage, driveway parking and multiple storage options
- Level walk to Bondi Beach, restaurants, cafes, shops & transport