The fresh creative style with which this two-bedroom apartment has been renovated provides an immaculate home of excellent light and space. A great combination of smartly presented interiors, a good cross flow of air and a peaceful rear position is the key to success for home buyers looking for a quality property in one of Summer Hill's best tree-lined streets. This private setting is also within a moments' stroll to the train station, shopping and village cafes, as well as city bus transport along Parramatta Road.
- Quietly positioned at the rear of a small complex of 12 apartments
- Fresh interiors feature crisp decor and sleek polished flooring
- Quality modern kitchen with a breakfast bar and designer fittings
- Two bedrooms include a main with a large built-in wardrobe
- Designer bathroom, internal laundry plus a registered car space
- A convenient ground floor setting with easy level street access
- A great location within the Summer Hill Public School catchment
- Direct transport links to Sydney universities and colleges
"This may just be the best little suburb in the Inner West - go have a look, grab a coffee, and judge for yourself."
Summer Hill was listed by sydneysuburbreviews.com as one of the "Top 10 Sydney Suburbs To Live In For 2020".