Set in the heritage section of the multiple award winning "Burcham" building, this impressive apartment with 4m high ceilings and state of the art technology oozes coolness and inner city sophistication.
The very best of trendy warehouse architecture has been perfectly balanced with the future of home technology and sustainable living, boasting the following unique property features:
* 4m high ceilings, warehouse style conversion
* Biometric (fingerprint) apartment access, number plate recognition car park access
* Rain water recycling system, electric car charging bays, rooftop solar electricity farm
* Secure visitor car spaces, storage cage
* Beautiful outdoor common areas with edible gardens designed by Jamie Durie
* Rooftop cinema and entertainment retreat with two separate BBQ areas and city views
* Open plan living and dining, flowing perfectly into the large private entertaining deck
* Oversized master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Designer kitchen with Miele appliances, spacious bathroom, internal laundry
Rosebery is now one of Sydney's most desirable suburbs thanks to the hot dining scene and ease of access to the CBD, Eastern beaches and airport.
Please contact us to arrange a time.