A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning equine estate with latest facilities, located near Goulburn and just 2.5 hours from Sydney. 'Glenferrie' is set on a picturesque 121ha (300 acres) with gentle undulating country and magnificent stables complex including an indoor round yard and viewing platform.
* Custom designed foaling barn including vet room and watch tower
* Main stable includes 10 spacious stalls with feeding doors and heat lamps
* Rubber flooring in both complexes, wash down bays and storage rooms
* Accommodation includes a self-contained managers apartment plus an additional office, large conference room and separate staff kitchen/dining area.
* 10 day yards, 14 varying sized horse paddocks and 9 all purpose paddocks
* Multiple dams, troughs in all paddocks connected to fresh water
* Machinery shed with lockable workshop; large hay shed; three phase power
* Excellent grazing with cocksfoot, rye and clove pasture; shelter sheds
* 9km of electric equipped poly post and rail fencing
* Water supply from either the bore or substantial fresh water tanks on the property including 2 x 110,000 litre tanks and an additional 220,000 litre tank.
* Easy access to regional race tracks including Goulburn, Canberra, Bathurst and just a two hour drive to Warwick Farm and 15 minutes to Crookwell
* Currently leased to February 2021 with delayed settlement if required
Beautifully landscaped with gated entry, long driveway, hedging and more than 10,000 planted trees, 'Glenferrie' is one of the prettiest estates in the Southern Tablelands. An elevated DA approved house site has been positioned to capture its district vistas with main power already connected plus large water tank. The property's specialised facilities makes it perfect to agist, train and breed horses providing a superior level of care.
Please contact us to arrange a time.