A peaceful sanctuary in one of Sydney's most convenient suburbs, this stunning home impresses in volume, quality and style.
Set on a wide tree lined street and inspired by the areas industrial history, terrace 181 relishes a designer double brick and timber facade which helps set the scene for the stylish entertaining home that awaits you inside.
- Gas kitchen equipped with Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances complemented by marble inspired benchtop
- Internal glass atrium acts as the centrepiece of the home and brings in an abundance of light
- Seamless design, living and dining areas flow out to an outdoor alfresco deck.
- Private courtyard, pinewood decking and sandstone tiles, relax under the sun or host family events.
- Separate studio above the garage provides additional accommodation/ office space.
- Timber floors and quality tiles throughout, LED lighting offers delicate contrasts.
- Bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and each have their own bathroom
- Set with a walk-in robe and ensuite, the generous master retreat is privately situated on the top level and opens to two outdoor areas that aid in cross flow ventilation and light filtration.
Enjoying close proximity to an array of amenities and attractions, only a stroll to Green Square train station and city buses mere footsteps away, this terrace home makes the daily commute to the CBD and airport a breeze.
Please contact us to arrange a time.