With a stunning coastal backdrop and enjoying peaceful seclusion at the rear of the block this apartment offers beautiful sea views, superb privacy and plenty of light, all in a very well-maintained block with established, manicured gardens and an ocean-side pool and sun deck.
This is a perfect starter property for young families, first home buyers, or investors with an eye for potential. If you have a flair for design, there is plenty of scope to update and improve what is already a comfortable home and practical floorplan.
- Expansive open plan layout with a large living room and separate dining room leading onto an attractive sea-facing balcony
- 3 large bedrooms (two with BICs) & main-ensuite
- Large functional Caesarstone kitchen with separate scullery
- Two bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- Landscaped gardens with common swimming pool & sundeck
- Ocean views
- Visitor parking
- Remote controlled lock-up garage with adjoining storeroom and direct internal access into the block
- Enjoy the spectacular Watsons Bay beach, nearby coastal paths or take the heritage walk to Parsley Bay, one of Sydneys best kept secrets with its enclosed swimming area, picnic facilities and the chance to observe the activity on the Harbour
- Within walking distance to Coles and the quaint Vaucluse shopping village, host to numerous gourmet eateries, coffee shops and convenience stores
- Buses on your doorstep