Occupying an elevated position with coveted dual street frontages, this elegant and immaculately presented family home is located on approximately 702sqm (approx.) of land just moments to Parsley Bay and harbour beaches.
With period features and modern finishes, this stylish residence has been fully refurbished throughout. Enjoying harbour views, high ceilings and a solid construction, this classic Federation home retains the original ceiling mouldings, window lead lights and internal French doors, whilst including a new kitchen and bathrooms, parquetry and hardwood floors, plantation shutters, open-plan family living areas and all features expected with modern lifestyles.
A private and peaceful retreat, the tropical gardens and paved outdoor entertainment area, accessed from the family living room, or via the garage/entrance on Village High Road, offer a sanctuary perfect for relaxing, al-fresco dining and entertainment alike.
An ideal family home as it currently stands, this classic residence also has huge potential to rebuild or extend to take full advantage of its position and for never to be built-out harbour views.
- Elevated on circa 701sqm of land with dual street frontages & harbour views
- Immaculately presented family home with period features modern finishes
- Refurbished throughout, including new kitchen and bathrooms
- Tropical gardens with paved entertainment areas
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & plush carpeting
- Laundry, air-conditioning, plantation shutters and hardwood/parquetry floors
- Garages on Both Hopetoun Avenue & Village High Road
- Moments to Parsley bay and Harbour Beaches
***Inspection by prior appointment