Rare DA Approved Development Site In A Dress-Circle Setting
Unique to the market, this freestanding mid century property comes with DA approved plans by leading architects MHNDU for a boutique collection of five luxurious private residences. In a dress-circle enclave renowned as one of Bellevue Hill's finest addresses, the level 1,056sqm site features a sunny north to rear aspect with views to the ocean and harbour, and an incredible sense of privacy. Designed to take full advantage of the vista, the approved plans reveal a visionary approach to luxury living with a design that forges a close connection with nature supported by state of the art technology and the convenience of level lift access to parking. Beautifully crafted interiors, private alfresco spaces and a dual level penthouse make this an incredible opportunity for the developer in an exclusive location between the coastal playgrounds of Rose Bay and Bondi Beach.
- DA approval for five new high-end residences all with secure parking
- A sleek sculptural form designed to connect with place and landscape
- No common walls, house-like proportions and private outdoor spaces
- 4 x 3 bedroom apartments and 1 x two storey penthouse residence
- Garden apartment with a 51sqm alfresco terrace and 117sqm garden
- Considered design, beautifully crafted interiors and high end finishes
- Exceptional opportunity for the investor, developer or SMSF buyer
- Potential to adapt the plans to suit or to renovate the original home
- 17m street frontage, plentiful natural light, lush north facing garden
- Approved plans capitalise on tranquil views to Bondi and the ocean
- 1km to Bondi Beach, 1.5km to Westfield Bondi Junction
- Easy access to the city, close to Double Bay and harbour attractions
Please contact us to arrange a time.