Inspect: Inspection of this property is available by private appointment
Circa 1886 - 1887, this three level Victoria terrace house and basement has 2 secure car spaces and convenient rear access. The architecturally designed full renovations were completed in 2017.
Contemporary open-plan design, high ceilings throughout, beautiful Hardwood Blackbutt floorboards, high quality finishes and workmanship. Water views of Clark Island and NYE fireworks.
- 4 large bedrooms all with floor to ceiling built-ins, main with balcony and views
- 3.5 bathrooms (2 ensuites) with exquisite Spanish tiles and Roca toilets, European designer vanities and tapware, frameless shower screens. Underfloor heating in main ensuite
- Open plan large living and dining areas, separate family/eat-in area
- Degabriele kitchen with Caesarstone surfaces, Miele appliances, European designer double sinks and tapware
- Internal laundry, Miele washing machine. Guest powder room
- Large basement for cellar and generous storage area
- 2 covered front and rear balconies with Hardwood Blackbutt floorboards (first floor), front covered verandah
- 2 rear secure car parking spaces (via Dudley Lane)
- Courtyards paved with quality Ravenblack natural stone
- Daikin ducted air conditioning with separate control areas
- Intercom to every level, back-to base monitoring alarm system (friendly to pets), Foxtel
Short walking distance to Bondi Junction bus and train station, Westfield Bondi Junction, Westfield Shopping Centre, Sonoma Bakery Cafe, fashion designer's boutiques, private and public schools. Close distance to Centennial Park, Queens Park, Woollahra Village, Bondi Beach, easy commute to CBD and connections to everywhere in Sydney.
Please contact us to arrange a time.