Standing proudly as one of Bellevue Hill's grandest and most admired mansions, the historically significant "Blair Athol" takes pride of place on an extensive 1379sqm (approx.) site with glorious panoramic vista right across the harbour. Built c1905 and imbued with all the charm and grace of that genteel era, this magnificent home features up to 7 bedrooms and comes complete with parking for multiple vehicles.
A famed stately manor set over three levels and built with locally quarried sandstone, it represents one of the most exciting opportunities to be offered in the area for many years, with a sun-blessed aspect on the exclusive slopes of Bellevue Hill. Neighbouring some of Sydney's finest residences, it is a home of exceptional pedigree and impeccable craftsmanship. Accessed by a sweeping flagstone driveway and featuring palatial living spaces with soaring 3.4m ceilings, its grand interiors showcase a home of the utmost quality, with stately grounds, elegant courtyards and an array of formal and informal spaces.
A superb chance to buy in this dress-circle enclave, it also features a separate garden studio and a newly converted attic retreat that takes full advantage of the harbour outlook, with those panoramic views on offer. With triple garage and ample guest parking, plus pool and upper level balcony, this is a home of famous and enduring elegance, awaiting the discerning new owner, in an exclusive setting near The Scots College and Cranbrook School. Such opportunities as this come along very rarely, with this home living up to its status as one of Sydney's true trophy residences.
- Iconic + exclusive home w up to 7 bedrooms, premier address
- Palatial living spaces, formal dining room with parquet floors
- Wraparound sunroom bathed in sun, large dine-in gas kitchen
- Flexible layout, superbly bright harbour-view master wing
- Sandstone foundations, Italian slate roof, flagstone courtyards
- Sunny NE facing gardens featuring 12m pool, garden retreat
- Upper level study/office/library, upper balcony with N views
- Triple lock-up garage plus double parking plus guest parking
- Family room opens to a rear courtyard, 45sqm (approx.) attic
- Truly elite trophy home, beautifully located
In conjunction with Michael Dunn 0419 888 815 | Richardson and Wrench Double Bay
Please contact us to arrange a time.