An idyllic lifestyle property of approximately 40 hectares offering absolute privacy within a setting of outstanding natural beauty overlooking the Morton National Park.
- An exceptional & perfectly oriented home of vast proportions over 3 self-contained pavilions, perfectly conceived for entertaining on a grand scale
- In total 7 bedrooms & 7 bathroom over the 3 pavilions
- The central section included a vast light-filled living area opening onto large dining/conservatory room, television room & study
- Modern open plan & well-equipped main kitchen with adjacent full butler's pantry
- A further 2 kitchens, kitchenette & wine cellar
- For year round comfort, a variety of heating & cooling options & fireplaces
- Various outdoor entertaining areas including tennis court with lighting
- Attached to the home, garaging for 4 cars with remote controlled entrance & 2 further undercover parking places
- Abundant water including tanks, bore & 3 dams replete with trout
- Prime grazing land with excellent farming infrastructure including 2 large machinery sheds, cattle yards, donkey shelter shed & further open sided machinery shed
- All paddocks are accessible without the need for opening gates
- Access to many beautiful national park walks & look-outs
- Surrounded by long established quality horse properties of note
- Information Memorandum available on request
Located only a short distance from Bowral & with easy access to Sydney, Canberra & the South Coast, it is a superb property; limitless in appeal & without comparison.
Please contact us to arrange a time.