North facing and set on approx 657 SQM of land, this elegant, freestanding Federation home is only a short stroll to both the beach and the beating heart of Bondi's shopping and entertainment precinct.
A perfect marriage of period features and modern finishes, this light filled beachside haven enjoys a spacious internal layout, a sunny wrap-around entertainer's terrace/deck, established gardens and a resort style pool. With air-conditioning and high ceilings ensuring great airflow during the hot summer months, this stylish Bondi residence has central heating and an open fireplace for those cool winter evenings.
All bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with the Master suite including a walk-in robe, full en-suite bathroom and courtyard access. With a large Caesar Stone gas kitchen, multiple French doors, louvre windows, plantation shutters and original polished timber floorboards throughout, this light filled and expansive family home also has double undercover car spaces, and multiple basement storage and utility rooms.
- Stylish freestanding Federation home on 657 SQM of land approx
- Moments to Bondi's beach & entertainment precinct
- North facing with sunny entertainer's deck & resort style pool
- Polished floorboards, period feature & plantation shutters throughout
- Large CaesarStone gas kitchen, air-con, central heating & open fireplace
- Master bedroom with full en-suite, walk-in robe & courtyard access
- Double undercover parking with multiple basement storage & utility rooms.