Beautifully presented, this level sanctuary prompts a truly welcoming, lavish family lifestyle. Designed to maximise space, the property spans easily across one expansive level, with an emphasis on indoor and outdoor entertaining.
It is so rare to find a home that offers the privacy and tranquillity that you will find here. Offering a multitude of formal and informal living areas, a flexible floorplan, easy level access from the street right through to the gardens, full length bi-fold doors effortlessly connecting indoors to outdoors, while a lush lawn and landscaped greenery encircle the heated swimming pool.
Further highlights are a dual level guest wing, media room, ducted air conditioning and a double garage. All absolutely ideal for the growing family!
This impressive home is a rarely available opportunity, situated in a superb location, just metres from Plumer Road village, Rose Bay Marina, waterfront parks & ferries and elite schools.
- Flexible floorplan offers 5-6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + guest WC
- Generous formal living area and adjoining formal dining room cater to a large family
- Separate informal living area
- Large family size open plan kitchen hosts a combination of Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Expansive theatre/media room enviably finished with projector TV screen
- Dual level guest wing with accommodation of two bedrooms upstairs
- Bi-fold doors lead out to covered terrace, lush lawn and swimming pool
- Ducted air conditioning, art gallery style foyer, alarm connectivity
- DLUG + additional o/s parking facility
In Conjunction with D'Leanne Lewis | Laing+Simmons Double Bay | 0419 676 667