Elegant and well built, this immaculately presented family home offers a wide street frontage, and occupies 560 SQM of land just moments to beaches, parks, restaurants and cafes. An ideal family home as it stands, this expansive residence come with DA approval for subdivision (Torrens Title) with 2 x 4 bedroom attached homes with potential ocean glimpses from the second level.
Bathed in sunlight, this coastal haven enjoys a solid, double brick construction, high ceilings and a flexible, well-thought through layout over two levels. With hardwood floors, high ceilings and ducted air-conditioning, this impressive home has multiple living areas, a sunny elevated conservatory, wood-burning fireplace and Caesar stone/Miele kitchen. With the lower ground floor easily converted into a self-contained living space, it offers direct access to the sunny garden with large pool and wrap-round courtyard.
Complete with oversized double garage (tandem) and multiple storage areas, this quiet and tranquil coastal residence offers many lifestyle options for families and developers alike, footsteps to Bronte Village.
- 2 storey, freestanding family home on 560 SQM land
- Well built and immaculately presented throughout
- DA Approved for subdivision (Torrens Title) - 2 x 4 Bed Houses
- Multiple living areas, study and elevated conservatory
- Large pool with outdoor entertaining spaces
- Hardwood floors, ducted air-conditioning and high ceilings
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, guest bedroom with en-suite & walk-in robe
- Miele kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, separate laundry & utility rooms
- Moments to schools, beaches, restaurants, shops, cafes and public transport