A peaceful sanctuary in one of Sydney's most convenient suburbs, this boutique development of only 6 torrens title townhouses impress in volume, quality and style. Victoria Garden has been designed with an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living with open spaces and easy-care gardens. Offering a host of designer inclusions over three levels, it is perfectly placed to enjoy a cosmopolitan village lifestyle.
Set on a wide tree lined street and inspired by the areas industrial history the oversized townhouses enjoy designer double brick and timber facades which help set the scene for the stylish entertaining home that awaits you inside.
- Kitchens equipped with Miele appliances complemented by an eye-catching marble inspired benchtop
- Internal glass atrium acts as the centrepiece of the home and brings in an abundance of light, features a Zen garden.
- Seamless design, living and dining areas flow out to an outdoor alfresco deck.
- Private courtyard, pinewood decking and sandstone tiles, relax under the sun or host family events.
- Ingenious design allows the potential for 2 cars to be parked within each townhouse.
- Separate studio above the garage provides additional accommodation/ office space.
- Timber floors and quality tiles throughout, LED lighting offers delicate contrasts.
- Bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and each have their own bathroom, premium Parisi fixtures.
- Set with a walk-in robe and ensuite, the generous master retreat is privately situated on the top level and opens to two outdoor areas that aid in cross flow ventilation and light filtration.
Positioned within Sydney's high-growth city fringe, enjoying proximity to an array of amenities and attractions, here convenience is key. Only a stroll to Green Square train station and city buses mere footsteps away, Victoria Garden makes the daily commute to the CBD and airport a breeze.
Beaconsfield and surrounding suburbs provide plenty of open green space for recreation and exercise. The vibrant urban villages of Surry Hills, Redfern, Erskineville and Newtown are close by as are a fabulous range of flavour sensations. Whether you are after a relaxing night out with great food, wine, or craft beers and spirits, or to fill your pantry with the best artisan produce, a quick visit to The Grounds of Alexandria or The Cannery are the perfect start
A relaxed, perfect lifestyle balance of suburban charm, city convenience; as well as easy access to Sydney's picturesque Eastern Beaches. Whether you crave a swim, sand, coffee or shopping, you'll find it all within easy reach.
With so much to offer, Victoria Garden appeals to families, professionals and investors alike.
Please contact us to arrange a time.