This stunning north facing apartment, designed by multi-award winning architecture practice Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT) features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is situated in the Wonderland building embracing all the convenience of inner-city living, in a parkland setting.
Located in the best position in the building, facing north overlooking Chippendale Green Park, this extra large luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, offers 2.7m high ceilings, a large outdoor entertaining terrace and basement parking, with separate storage. A second car space is available at an additional $50 per week, if required. Located only moments from the convenience of Central Park Shopping Precinct, Spice Alley, UTS, Broadway Shopping Centre, Central Railway Station, China Town and The University of Sydney.
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car (additional car space available for $50per week extra, if required)
- Overlooking Chippendale Green Park
- Residents only gym, lounge and rooftop terrace
- Well-connected to all public transport and Central train station
- Centrally located to UTS and University of Sydney
- Conveniently located within the Central Park shopping precinct is Woolworths, Palace Cinemas, Spice Alley and The Old Clare Hotel.
Lease term: 12 Months