Offering the combination of modern design and European architectural features, 'Cordeaux' is one of the Highlands most significant rural holdings.
Set on 27 hectares, with established gardens designed by William Dangar, impressive equestrian facilities that includes stabling for six horses, and an Olympic size dressage arena, 'Cordeaux' offers the ultimate in rural living within minutes of the historic township of Berrima.
- Stately formal rooms with parquetry flooring and 17th Century fireplace
- Chef's kitchen with Lacanche cooktop, carrara benchtops, integrated fridges, butler's pantry and original sandstone fireplace
- 4 bedrooms all with built ins
- Family room/library with jetmaster fireplace
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Wine cellar
- 10 car garage
- Additional character filled 2 bedroom sandstone cottage
- Stabling for 6 horses, tack room, washbay with hot + cold water
- Full size tennis court
- Fruit orchard, heritage rose garden, extensive veggie patch and chook run
- Old dairy/machinery shed with cattle crush and 4 yards
- 2nd manager's cottage
In conjunction with Ian Rayner | 0418 480 651 | Ray White Bowral
Please contact us to arrange a time.