A signature property of magnificent dimensions and palatial inclusions, this distinctive residence is set over 1.45 hectares of grounds encompassing award-winning parterre gardens with sculptures, fountains and vast lawns offering a sense of chateau romance. Step inside its handcrafted iron gates to a rare property destined for grand scale indoor and outdoor entertaining, complete with guest accommodation, a resort style salt water pool, tennis court, lavish ballroom and commercial kitchen.
- Foyer with soaring cathedral ceiling, chandelier and water feature
- Formal lounge with grand piano alcove and sumptuous formal dining
- Casual living room with cocktail bar, music room and billiard room
- Granite main kitchen, Zanussi stainless kitchen and a commercial bar
- Plush bedrooms, five ensuites and two opulent spa bathrooms
- Conservatory sunroom, separate guest house with gym and sauna
- Multiple alfresco entertaining terraces, alarm and air conditioning
- Extensive barn or shedding with scope for horse enthusiasts
Council Rates: $622 per quarter approx
Water Usage: $250 - 450 per quarter approx
Main road frontage - approximately 92m
Land Size circa 1.45 ha (14,500 sqm)
Please contact us to arrange a time.